Wednesday 6 April 2011

mEmOry 1





sUmtime I’m not so sure about sharing dis things here..but I do wnt it as fOr me,,…dis is one of de best part in my life..when I’m juz follow de sound if my heart. Never turn back and juz rock de world.
dis memory of few month ago, when I’m still in iium nilai yg da lame I tinggal..and I don’t think about going back… x brmakna I x suke nilai, but there r few things, were really could messing me.



Catatan : 26th dec

I stIil fEel frEsh its already 3.40a.m..whtElse can I dO hEre? sEkarang kat balkOni rUmah abaH. lOoking at evErywhere.,,, sUch a nIce vIew, bnYk bTol lampU kat cni. iT makEs me remEmber of yEsterdaY. At first its a tirIng day bUt acTually..it is a daY that cOuld bloOm my bEat. Hari apE ek??..hari yg BAHAGIA!
lEtih  jUgak semaLam bile t’pakSe fight ngan manusia2 kt KTM..beRagam ragam plAk tuh diOrg. I’m nOt brave enOugh bUt de willing that I have can’t stop me frum move my steps. My 1st intention was to rock de wOrld (yeah..of cOurse!!) plus..i wanna sEe my broTher, Ahmad. Miss hIm already… anYway, after strUggling wth manUsia yg beraGam ragam, raIn, n mcm2…(de big deal is Miss. L) a lOt I have to bEar wth her. Tapi paling pEnting sekali I’ll nevEr reaCh KAJANG w/o her.

ThEre we are.. rEached hEntian kajang . We both so cOld coz mse tu hUjan lebat plus dlm teksi aircond pUnya la kUat pasang. Its enOugh to mAke us scRambling.while waiting fOr ahmad to fEtch us, I hve a cUp of tea to get sUm hEat mybe..abouT ten minUtes, he came and…I be spEechless. lOoking at hIm makEs a reliEf in me(rse sgt terharu). wth same face…same smile..segan2..definitEly, hE is my  brother.


To be continue…


No comments: